Kamis, 10 Februari 2011

spongi mask XD

If you read my blog on multiply about spongebob, you must know that I love spongebob :*
so I like to collect the stuff about sponge :D

and I think there are many people in the world,who like spongebob squarepants. and it makes kfc make spongebob characters as free toys for kids meal ( mr.krabs,squidward,patrick and spongebob). and you know what, the free toys is sooooooooo damn cute, I want it I want it. absolutely what I want  is spongebob toy

this is the picture of toy
Spongebob Goggles Decoder

I want it so much. so I'm looking around for this mask, and finally I got it :D

I'm so glad and I like to wear it :D
me with spongi mask
Oh I like like like it :))

Do you know what is the use of this mask?
I'll tell you
you don't see anything,right?
 Now wear that mask
oh look, there is a hidden message
Can you see it?sorry because the picture is not good enough.hehe

I love it very much . I love you sponge  :))

#read this just for your information :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar